Honey For Eternity
Hear my prayer,
I sit here into the sky stare.
I beg you on my knees,
Protect our Honey Bees.
Our whole world depends on their existence
But they will disappear without your assistance
We can't go on as we always were
I beg you to with me concur
Bee colonies continue to struggle
If we don't act now we will all be in trouble
They are weaker than they have ever been before
I refuse to any longer stand back quiet and stare, we must do more!
An unprecedented pollinator crisis
Stopping this happening is an act righteous
Bees are crucial in their role as plant pollinators extraordinaire
Without them a third of our plants will fail, to our doom a harbinger
My Lord I submit to you my eternal will and life long devotion
Please hear my prayer upon behalf of species at risk and so motion
Stir in people the emotions the defenseless require so as to act
Demand a change with all their miraculous beings against this fact
The Bees are stressed by the ongoing damage to the Earth
Their immune systems are weakening under issues not dearth
Humans have created such a mess that your creations they die
Leaves me feeling sad, confused and in pain, why must it be so, why?
No comments:
Post a Comment