A dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows
And a dream is just a vessel that must follow where it goes
Trying to learn from whats behind me and never knowing whats in store
Makes each day a constand battle, just to stay between the shores
But I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky
I'll never reach my destination if i never try
So i will sail my vessel till the river runs dry
Too many times i stood aside and let the water slip away
What I've put up till tomorrow has now become the day
So dont you sit upon the shoreline and say you're satisfied
Choose the chance to raffle and dare to dance the tides
There might be fear of the water and i know i'll take some falls
But with support and some courage, i can make it through them all.
23
No comments:
Post a Comment