With You In Spirit
I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow, she solemnly said,
Around a thousand people, nah mate I'd rather be tucked up in bed!
What is it that you so fear, being among the world of your work?
Perhaps you are clumsy, a slip, trip and fall making you look a berk?
Somewhat reserved and avoidant of stating what which you don't really like,
Your manner, from written words alone, suggests its not like riding a bike.
Don't let irrational fear and self doubt guide you through your days,
Be brave and shrink away not from that which you would with your protective ways.
You might mummble a nnnn, hmph, or some other verbal retort with a snort,
But believe me when I say I won't let you as my friend ever fall short.
I may never be with you in physical presence, forver seperated by oceans deep,
But I will always be with you in spirit, both whilst you are awake and asleep.
(? •`_•´ )?
No comments:
Post a Comment