Friday, 28 February 2014

Eskimo Baby



My cute little Eskimo baby
Are you thinking of me, just maybe?
Can you perhaps feel my inner pining?
Without you, I am left alone rhyming.
If I close my eyes, I can see your face,
With me, you remain in this challenging race.
Your spirit comes alive, upon seeing me,
My spirit rejuvenates, when I am with thee.
I so miss the times that we did play, hug and laugh,
With you on my shoulders, we were tall and majestic like a giraffe.
You calling me a Munkeh  and your bestest friend by far,
I am so blessed I have not just one, but a second guiding star.
I’ll be here when you need me, don’t ever forget that,
To help you when you need me to, would make me feel really phat.
Can’t wait to see you, I’m so excited I can’t even sleep,
I think I’ll just write and write, not till seeing you relax, then perhaps count sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment